星期三

One Meditation, Two Awakening States


Two States in One OM

I experienced two very distinctively different “states” in Oneness Meditation last night.

First of all, during dancing with your Divine, I was very tired already so I didn’t dance. I just let my body tell me what to do. I was sitting on the floor and soon began to laugh for no reason, just like the state I always get into when I give/receive Deeksha and Oneness Meditation.

Then we were told to do a life review. When I sat back down, I found there was nothing inside to “review”! I “tried” to follow the instruction, but there was nothing inside! I felt my body immobile like a statue of Buddha, but my inner space is filled with “nothing”! I heard the facilitator said: “Think back, starting from yesterday…” I started laughing! What is “yesterday”???

I looked, but I found “nothing”!!! I laughed so hard!

Then we were told to chant Moola Mantra, but I couldn’t really chant because there was no mind. Then Ananda Mandala. After that, the Oneness Meditator was there.

When I first saw her, I was laughing again, but soon my laughter turned into tears…not tears of joy, but tears of not being able to suffer the separation between me and God anymore! When she looked in my direction, I cried uncontroablly, because I was in touch with my deepest and truest desire – to become one with God.

Then, I saw that the meditator also has tears flowing down her cheeks. Suddenly I felt God’s compassion for his/her children…it is such deep compassion, no words can describe it. I cried and cried. I felt God’s love is opening and renewing my heart bit by bit, little by little, to make my heart closer to His heart.

At the end of the OM, we finished with a Aarti. When I placed my hands on my eyes after receiving the Aarti, I saw Jesus Christ standing where I was standing.........