星期三

1. How It All Began - Deepening Dec2011 Journal (1)

Looking back, everything happened sort of matter-of-factly. I just wasn't aware of it.

It all started with a dream.

I was taking a nap in my new home, a.k.a. 333 ┼ House of Light, my home Oneness center. I had a dream.

In the dream, I am standing in a small and crowded room. Everyone in the room is chanting some kind of mantra, for some specific prayer or result. The one leading everyone in the room is my dasaji – the dasaji in charge of Taiwan, Chandrasekharji.

When I see him, I also see that there is a small table near me, and on the small table there is a picture in a frame. I kneel down to look at the picture. There are some people in it, perhaps including Amma and Bhagavan. I am not exactly sure who they are, but I know that they are living in another world, like in paradise, or some kind of Divine realm.

There is a young woman in the picture. When I looked at her, I knew she was like me standing outside the picture before, but now she is in the picture. And she is waving at me and saying : “Come on in!!!”


I start to try very very hard to go into the picture using my will. However, no matter how much I try, I am still outside the picture! I keep trying, but I don't know how! I start to weep out of fustration..

Just like that, I woke up with tears strolling down my face, into this world.

At that time, I had not been to Oneness University for more than 18 months. I used to go there every two or three months to translate for the courses, ever since I started translating in Oneness U since 2006. By middle of 2010, I found myself really tired, and wanting to take a break from translating for Oneness Processes. I never quite embrace the role of the translator, honestly speaking. I am actually a creative person. I dance, I write, I have a lot of opinions....so it is not exactly my passion to be like a parrot and just “paraphrase” all the time. Plus there was some “politics” at play, so I just said I want to focus on my work in Taiwan, and let other translators have the opportunity to also go thru the “Oneness Experience”.

To my surprise, this dream came out of nowhere in the summer of 2011. I was aware it was not just a dream. It was some kind of message from my soul, or even some kind of “soul travel”. So I wrote an email to Chandrasekharji in Oneness University, after a long time of absence, and just casually told him a bit of this dream.

This time his response came very quicky: “So when do you plan to come?”

I knew that the Deepening Course is very powerful, even though I had not experienced it then. It came out after I took my break as a translator. However, even though now I had the intention to go, I didn't have that much cash at hand. So, I replied: “ I am not sure.”

About two or three weeks after all this, some coordinator in Taiwan asked me to translate for the Deepening Course in November!

Everything happened naturally. Therefore, I just “went with the flow”. Little did I know that the “flow” was flowing downstream, and it took me to hell........................